Friday, September 28, 2012

zoo trip with friends

This week we met up with some of my primary school teachers turned stay-at-home-mom friends for a zoo trip. Our local zoo is so nice and the perfect place to spend a warm, fall morning.
from left to right: Elise, Cara, Ellie & Luke

Luke has a soft spot for Elise.
Cara loved hanging with Elise too.
and sweet Ellie, well, she decided baby dreams were better than stinky zoo animals :)
Most of the animals were out this morning.
I couldn't take enough photos of my cutie in his John Deere hat.
On our way out we caught a glimpse of the train.
Next time we are buying tokens and taking a ride!
 I had my friend Erin snap a few photos of Luke and I,
and though these are less than flattering of me, they document the two of us together!
What a fun trip to the zoo!

With our new membership (thanks to Luke's birthday gifts!) 
we look forward to spending many mornings here this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment